Find us on Google+ Find me on Bloggers.com Mariah Carey boosts security over feud along with Nicki Minaj. ~ Arthur King Peters

Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mariah Carey boosts security over feud along with Nicki Minaj.

Carey, 42, one of three new judges to join the “American Idol” panel for the hit talent show on January 16, told Barbara Walters within an interview airing on Monday, “it felt like an unsafe work environment. ”

“Anytime anybody’s reeling dangers at somebody, you recognize, it’s not appropriate, ” Carey explained.

“I’m a professional. I’m not helpful to that type of atmosphere, ” she said, putting that she hired more security.

The diva has been alluding to widely reported tension between her in addition to Minaj, who were seen arguing collectively in a video that the show’s audition phase.

Walters provides reported that, according to Carey, last on the “Idol” set heard Minaj head out further and say, off-camera, “If I had a gun, I would shoot that bitch. ”

Minaj, a new Trinidadian-born singer and songwriter, earlier denied making any comments about firearms, but Carey told Walters that will beefing up her safety measures “was the appropriate move to make. ”

“Sitting there on the highway with two babies, I’m not about to take any chances, ” the woman said, referring to the woman's 20-month old twins along with husband Nick Cannon.

But also in a sign of advertising savvy, she noted that “for each of the drama, I hope it can help the show. ”

Walters also asked Carey about reports she actually is being paid $18 million for every single “Idol” season.

“I think we’re from the ballpark, I can’t even discuss those things, ” the singer replied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment