Find us on Google+ Find me on Bloggers.com Britney Spears, Jerrika Trawick call off the Engagement. ~ Arthur King Peters

Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Friday 11 January 2013

Britney Spears, Jerrika Trawick call off the Engagement.



Britney Spears and her former manager Jason Trawick ended their yearlong engagement, a representative for this singer said Friday.

Deciding was mutual, says the couple.

"I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends, Spears, 31, said within a statement.

In his own statement, the 41-year-old Trawick explained the split now marks a fresh chapter for the couple.

"I love and treasure her and her boys and we will be close forever, he said, referring to Spears' two sons with former husband Kevin Federline.

Spears and Trawick, who had been recently dating since 2009, grew to be engaged in December 2011. It'd have been the third trip down the aisle for Spears. In 2004, she had a quickie Vegas wedding with childhood good friend Jason Alexander (the "marriage" survived 55 hours). Later that same year, she married Federline; and got divorced in 2006.

News of the break up comes as Spears announced she will not be returning as a judge on Fox's "X Factor. "

"I had an incredible time doing the show and I really like the other judges and My business is so proud of my own teens but it's time in my opinion to get back to the studio, " she said within a statement Friday.

Spears' latest album, "Femme Fatale, " arrived in 2011.




0 comments:

Post a Comment