Find us on Google+ Find me on Bloggers.com Lil Wayne plans to retire coming from rap music. ~ Arthur King Peters

Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Saturday 24 November 2012

Lil Wayne plans to retire coming from rap music.

Rapper Lil Wayne is likely to retire from the industry after finishing his new upcoming album "Tha Carter V".

The 30-year-old performer, behind hits like 'How to love' and 'Lollipop', will likely be making a transition coming from rapper to sports analyzer, the MTV News documented.

"I know y'all want me around for a bit, [but] Carter V will be my last album. Man, I've been rapping since i was 8 years old. I'm 30 now. That's a long time. When I love to try and do something, I'm fully dedicated to it and it solely. And music sometimes isn't that 'it', " he mentioned.

When asked about his / her future plans, Wayne mentioned, "I'd be a skater/sports analyzer. My day job will probably be sports analyst and I'll skate for hours instead of being inside the studio all night.

He is also refining their plans business venture with guy rapper Nelly. Him and I we all got a sports show being released. We don't have a station, we're just executing it ourselves right now, Wayne said.

"Tha Carter V", his eleventh album, is expected in 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment