Find us on Google+ Find me on Bloggers.com Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms Brigitte Nielson affair (video) ~ Arthur King Peters

Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Saturday 29 September 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms Brigitte Nielson affair (video)


“We both knew that it wouldn't last beyond the movie, we didn't hold back. We wanted to try everything and so we did. There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life,” Nielsen described the affair in an interview with the Herald Sun.
Nielsen stated the affair took place when they appeared in the 1985 film “Red Sonja.” She described the attraction as instant but stated she had no misconceptions regarding the nature of the relationship. She had no fanciful ideas of marrying Schwarzenegger and said they both knew it was a temporal affair.
Though Schwarzenegger wasn’t married to Shriver at the time, they were engaged and living together. Nielson spoke of how Schwarzenegger’s and Shriver’s 25-year marriage may have impacted her decision to have an affair with him.
She stated, “Maybe I wouldn't have got into it if he said 'I'm going to marry Maria' and this is dead serious, but he didn't, and our affair carried on.
Schwarzenegger will appear in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes” on Sunday, September 30, 2012. In a video clip, Schwarzenegger described his affair with Baena as the “stupidest thing” he ever did. He also stated that Shriver has not read his autobiography “Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story.”
He stated to the L.A. Times, “She knows that it's about my whole life and that I would not write a book and kind of leave out that part and make people feel like, 'Well, wait a minute. Are we just getting a book about his success stories and not talk about his failures? I wanted to write a book about me.’”
Speaking about the affair with Baena, Schwarzenegger said, “I think it was the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship. It was terrible. I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment